Search McConkie Menu

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Easy Peezy Pork

I made this the other night because I had all the ingredients on hand and I didn't want to go to the store! I am really not a huge lover of BBQ sauce in general, but these were actually really good and the sauce was the best part! Also, again, super easy! 
(I also like using Sweet Baby Ray's  sauce when I cook with BBQ sauce.
 For this recipe I used the Brown Sugar version).

BBQ Pork Loin Chops:

1/2 Cup Ketchup
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce  
1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
1 TBSP. Worcestershire Sauce
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
6 Pork Chops 
(I used the smaller Pork Loin Chops. You would want to use about 2 or 3 lbs. if you choose this option. Whatever works for your family....)
Place Pork in Crockpot. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pour over meat. Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Can easily be cooked in the oven as well. 

*My crockpot seems to cook very hot and fast, so my chops were done after about 2 1/2 hours on low! I will probably just cook them in the oven @ 350 for about an hour next time. This sauce would also be tasty with chicken.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great and easy! I will probably try with chicken first, since that's Rich's favourite. What did you serve with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these tonight because I had pork chops (at least that's what I thought I'd bought, but they were actually boneless country style ribs, which worked out fine) but no recipe for them! I baked them covered in the oven at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes. They were quite tasty, and even some picky eaters enjoyed them. I served them with garlic red mashed potatoes and broccoli. I added sautéed green peppers to the sauce because I had leftover onions and peppers from having fajitas the other night.

    ReplyDelete