Sorry the pics aren't great... I was in a hurry!
Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie
2 [8oz.] packages Cream Cheese, softened
1 Cup White Sugar
1 tsp. Mexican Vanilla
2 [8oz.] Packages Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
3/4 Cup White Sugar
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Butter, @ room temperature
1/4 Cup Honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla until smooth.
3. Unroll the first can of crescent dough and lay it flat in prepared dish. Pinch all the seems together to make one big rectangle. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough, then cover with the 2nd package of crescent rolls, pinching the seems together to make another large rectangle.
4. Mix together 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and butter with a pastry blender. Dot the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
5. Bake until crescent dough has puffed ad turned golden brown, about 30-40 minutes. Removefrom oven and drizzle with 1/4 cup honey. Cool completely in pan before cutting up andserving. Will make 12 LARGE square or anywhere from 16-20 smaller squares.
**Note: there was one piece left the morning after I made it and when I got up I saw that the pan was in the sink. I texted Greg and told him he stole my pie and he said he had to take it because it was calling to him. I think that says something about this treat coming for a guy who tries to avoid eating desserts! :)