Search McConkie Menu

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fettucini & Chicken Alfredo

This recipe is from my sister-in-law, Alli. I am kind of picky when it comes to homemade Alfredo, because, well... its not usually that great. All the recipe's I have tried in the past just didn't do it for me, but this one was really good. I added a bit more cheese than the original calls for, and I used the Lemon Chicken recipe I have previously posted. All in all, this was a winner.


Fettucini & Chicken Alfredo

1/4 Cup Butter
1 Clove Garlic, crushed
2 TBSP Flour
1/2 Cup Cream
1/2 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese, shaved or grated
1/4 - 1/2 tsp. Pepper
Fettucini Noodles
Grilled Chicken, sliced into strips


Prepare chicken however you like. As I previously mentioned, this recipe is delicious and adds some great flavor!

Cook fettucini noodles according to package directions. Add a little oil to the boiling water to keep the noodles from clinging to each other.

Melt butter in skillet. Add garlic and sautee. Add flour and whisk until all combined. Add cream, milk, and cheese. Whisk cream mixture until cheese has melted. Spoon over individually plated fettucini noodles. Top with grilled chicken, and enjoy!

2 comments: