Search McConkie Menu

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunday Chicken

Tonight we are having one of our favorite crock pot recipes for dinner.  I love making dinner in the crock pot because I can put everything together in the morning when I'm in the groove and then forget about it all day long, especially when things get hectic as the boys all get home from school.  I hope you like this one too.

Sunday Chicken

desired number of chicken breasts (I use frozen...boneless, skinless)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 packet of dried onion soup mix
1/2 - 1 cup sour cream

In a bowl, mix your cream of chicken soup with your dried onion soup mix.  Pour over the top of the chicken you have put in your crock pot.  Cook on low for 6-8 hours.  (My crock pot cooks really hot and on low it only takes me about 4-5 hours.)

About 45 minutes before serving, add your sour cream.

Goes great with stuffing or rice-a-roni & green beans.  We also like having homemade rolls on hand with this recipe.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious Alison! I also love crock pot recipes. They're so easy. I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete