Search McConkie Menu

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Garlic Ranch Chicken


I recently joined a freezer meal exchange group.  This is the meal I'm using for my swap tonight.  I tried it out last week and my family really liked it and the fact that it only has five ingredients and takes about five minutes to assemble were major winners in my book!

Garlic Ranch Chicken
Originally found at: fabulesslyfrugal.com

4-6 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
1 c. milk
1 c. mayonnaise
2 Tbsp dried minced garlic

Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in freezer bag.  Add chicken.  At this point you can either freeze the meal for a later date or let it marinate in the fridge. 

Cooking Instructions:

Thaw prior to cooking if you want to grill the chicken.  Grill it up and enjoy.

If you want to bake the chicken then thaw it just enough to remove the chicken from the bag.  Place chicken in 9X13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.

Yummy sides:
Green salad
Corn on the cob
Steamed veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment