Search McConkie Menu

Monday, October 31, 2011

Grape Salad {eyeball salad}

Happy Halloween!!!

Since its a holiday, I thought I would share a "spooky" recipe with you. Then I realized I didn't have any, so I improvised and renamed this delicious grape salad "Eyeball Salad"! I got this recipe from my friend Tiff ages ago, and I still always have to ask her the exact ingredients when I want to make it again. I figured it might be time to actually write it down somewhere so I can stop bugging her!! :)

The funny part though? Its SO RIDICULOUSLY EASY. You will literally mock me once you see how few ingredients/instructions there are. What can I say...


Grape Salad
aka: EYEBALL SALAD 
{just for today though!}

1 Bag Red Grapes
1 Bag Green Grapes
1, 16 oz. container Sour Cream
1, 8 oz. container Cool Whip Topping
1 package Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar

Soften cream cheese. 
Remove grapes from stems and wash well. Put grapes in a large bowl. 
Take softened cream cheese and beat it in your mixer until smooth. 
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until all incorporated and no clumps remain 
{or be like me and leave a few cream cheese clumps cuz you are impatient & want to put this salad in your mouth!}.
Pour mixture over the grapes and stir all together.
Chill, and serve!

Yup, its that simple folks!

But trust me... De-Lish!!
{I should know. I ate it for breakfast. Those grapes made me feel sooo healthy!!}

1 comment:

  1. mmm...love this stuff...haven't made it myself in ages!

    ReplyDelete