Search McConkie Menu

Monday, March 29, 2010

Peach Rasberry Jam

Here's a little jam to go with such an amazing bread recipe. I made a bunch last summer with the neighbors' peaches and it quickly became a big hit in our neighborhood.


4 cups peaches (parboil and peal the skin off, then puree or chop in a food processor)
10 oz package frozen rasberries (or equivilent of fresh)
5 cups sugar
1 small package of rasberry jello

Bring peaches, rasberries & sugar to a boil and cook for 20 minutes. Take off the stove and stir in the rasberry jell-o. You can choose at this point to freeze the jam or can it. I like to can mine for easier storage.

3 comments:

  1. I can vouch for this recipe being totally delicious! Em's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch too! This is one of my favorite jam flavors ever. Yum!

    ReplyDelete